Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jacob's Show N Tell

Today Jacob got to bring Show N Tell to school. He chose to bring a two minute timer that the dentist gave him to use when he brushes his teeth. He brought it in a box and his job was to describe what it was so his friends could guess what he brought.

We picked him up from school and I could not wait to hear about how it went. I asked him how he described it. He said he told them it was green and has legs because he wanted to trick them! Josh and I immediately looked at each other and laughed hysterically. I asked him what his teacher said. He told me she guessed a gorilla.

Oh my... we have our hands full with this one.

Of course I did not allow him to end the story there. He had to tell me the rest. He told me he told them it is something you do when you brush your teeth and they guessed a timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment