Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School Day 3

On the way to school this morning...
Jacob: "Mom, you can color the picture I brought home yesterday because you are very good at coloring."
Me: "OK Jacob".
Jacob: "Mom, what do you say?"

I thought all was going to be good today. I am going shopping without the boys! What a great day. Then, Jacob broke my heart when he did not want to get out of the car. He said, "Why can't I just stay with you?" :( I walked him to the gate, he gave me a really tight and would not let go. I told him that I was going to go inside to get his lunchbox he left yesterday so I would see him inside. He let go and James held his hand and promised to help him find the correct place to line up. Once inside he did much better. He took his lunchbox out and put it in the pile outside his classroom, then his green folder and put it on her desk. He hung up his backpack, one more kiss and hug goodbye and we was good. Not sure how long this will last or if dropping him off at kindergarten will break my heart every day this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment