Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School: Day 4

Jacob just told me if I can go to his school and stay with him all day then I can remind him his snack is in his backpack.

After that, it was a long rough day for me. I missed him so so much. I was a little bit of a mess. Crying after I dropped them off. I went inside to walk them in and they would not let me walk Jacob to class. That made me mad and sad. Oh well. I went home and sat in the garage and shed a few tears before going in to get a water and getting myself to the gym.

Last night he crawled in bed with me and told me that he wished he was still in preschool because the days are so long. He also said, Why didn't you come to lunch with me today? :(. I am thinking I will revisit him tomorrow. I tool them to frozen yogurt tonight as way to spend more time with them and celebrate how well they are doing their first week of school.

Tonight would have been a good night for a glass of wine, but a migraine crept up on me. We will see how tomorrow goes. I think tomorrow might be better than next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment