Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Yesterday, we had a Mother's Day Tea in James' Class. When we arrived, there were pictures of us on the table that the kids had drawn and we had to figure out which one was us. Needless to say, it wasn't easy for any of us, but it was fun! Here was my self portrait that James drew of me.


After we found the pictures of ourselves we the boys gave us cards. Apparently, I let him do whatever he wants - haha!

Inside our cards, we got four coupons. I already redeemed one that entitled me to a drink of my choice. I made his job easy and asked for a bottled water. Partly because I didn't want to risk having to clean up a spill. He isn't really the one I have to worry about though - it is my second child who spills everything. The other one was for a little helper in the kitchen. I can't wait to redeem my massage coupon!


We received one final Mother's Day card as we were leaving for the weekend. They could choose to give it to us now or wait until Sunday. James wanted me to read it right away. It is good to know that I am a lot nicer than I thought I was :).

No comments:

Post a Comment