Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Jacob, who is never good at keeping secrets, made it to Mother's Day without telling me what he made me. Even after I asked him, he told me "I can't tell you." Then, he made me wait until Mother's Day to open his gift. (BTW- he is putting hair gel in his hair now, all by himself - you can see in the picture below.)

This was the wrapping paper he decorated to wrap my gift. I thought for sure it was him and I seeing as how it was a Mother's Day gift to me, however he clarified for me that it is a picture of him and Jaelyn. He is so thoughtful, he made a present to give to me from both of them since he knew she couldn't give me one by herself ;).

This card was on top. He really took his time with this one. He usually does not pay this much attention to detail to stay inside the lines.

This was next in the box of gifts he made for me. It says, "A print of my hand or a smile on my face, compares not at all to my mother's embrace. Happy Mother's Day 2010." He is getting too big too fast - he has now started telling me to give my kisses to daddy.

This was my last and favorite gift in the box. It is a canvas tote with painted flowers made of his handprints. I love it!! Thank you Jacob!

1 comment:

  1. There are not enough words to describe how cute this is!

    ReplyDelete