Monday, May 3, 2010

James is Surprising Me!

Usually Jacob is my kid that says the "oh so cute" things or the things that crack me up - however James has been surprising me lately with so much of the things he has been saying.

For instance...

I was late picking up James today from Religious Ed because I went to the grocery store after work. When I arrived I apologized to him and explained I was late because I was at the store. He did not care in the least bit that I was late. The only thing he wanted to know was if I went and bought anything from the center of the store. I asked him, "why, what is in the center?", and he said, "the snack aisle."
and

Josh overhead James talking to Jaelyn. He was explaining to Jaelyn that even though Jesus died he is still with us, and "can still see us." He also told her, "This is not as important but kind of is, Santa can see us too."

He has been reminding me lately what a sweetheart he is behind his temper and grown up demeanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment