Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Bodies

Well, most of the play places that just opened in the last year in Surprise have now closed. It is sad but true. Two bounce house places and another little play place that we never actually made it to. Since I am so busy with school and work these days I have a lot more energy for the boys when I am around them. You would think it would be the opposite, but since I am not around them 24/7 anymore, I really appreciate the time that I do get to spend with them. That is why I decided to pull out my big envelope of gift certificates that I have won through MOMS club events! One of the certificates was for Busy Bodies. We enrolled in the current session and Jacob was so excited to get to have one on one fun time with mommy! I may have enjoyed it more than he did!!!
I see you... Rock wall... "We know who the camera moms are when the kids smile and say cheese..."Balancing... We got tired...

But never too tired to keep playing...

He told James all about it before crashing on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment