Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009

As we turn the corner of 2009, we keep our fingers crossed that there will be a lot in store for us. So far, it has been promising.

James, a few weeks shy of his 5th birthday, is reading simple books and lost his second tooth just yesterday!

Jacob, 2 1/2, has conquered peddling on his new bike that Santa brought him for Christmas!


Josh, my DH, is continuing his trips to Las Vegas. With the economic down fall we were forced to close our Mortgage Business. Since then, Josh has decided to go with a passion for his career playing poker professionally. The out of town traveling makes up for the time he has been able to smother and spoil us at home. He will also be continuing his education as he has been, taking online classes a little bit at time.


As for myself, I have also been continuing my education at a very slow pace. This semester I will attempt a full time load since having children. Keep your fingers crossed! I will also continue to stay home with my two beautiful boys and coach gymnastics a few evenings a week! And I am now, dipping my feet into the blogger's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment