Thursday, September 16, 2010

When Jacob Grows Up...

I was studying for my A&P Exam that I have to take this afternoon and got up to make Jacob lunch. He went over to my book and said, "Now I know where the heart is!" I said, "Yea!" very excitedly. "Are you going to be a Doctor when you grow up Jacob?". He said, "No, I'm going to be an ice cream man. I am going to sell ice cream." He continued on about how he was going to charge $50 and if someone doesn't have the money they are not going to get any, but if they have $100 then he will sell them some.

I cannot even look at that kid without laughing - the things that come out of his mouth just crack me up!!!

1 comment:

  1. He's got the entreprenuer thing down! Josh said when he was two that he was going to own a grocery store when he grew up because people just give you money.

    ReplyDelete