Friday, September 17, 2010

Jacob Again

When I picked Jacob up from preschool today, he said to me, "mommy do you think I have an envelope in my backpack or not?" I said, "yes I do." He said," How did you know that I have an envelope in there?" I said "because if you did not have an envelop you would not have asked me that question." He replied, "oh wait, you were wrong, it's in my folder." (Which was in his backpack.)

Things Jacob used to say that I miss:
Talk loudest of all (When he could not hear you).
I am not telling you (When you asked him a question he didn't know the answer to).
I know something that you don't know (When he had a secret).
Batteries (When he was only 18 months old he used to say this when something didn't work by itself- he thought it was out of batteries or it needed new batteries even if it did not take any batteries at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment