Monday, August 10, 2009

Kindergarten Started Today

We were off at 8:30 this morning!


"Mom take a picture of me with my new backpack!"

Jacob said when we got home, "I need James."




Little boy in a big school!

Here's his classroom!

We found his seat. Nervous face.

Aislen, Morgan, Graysen, and James all together for their first year of school!

Best friends: Graysen and James have seats directly across from each other - uh oh!



Kristen saying her goodbyes... James laughing at Gray getting kisses from his mommy!

James' seat is right next to Mackenzie. The little girl he met on meet the teacher night. His mom told us that she told them that very night she was going to marry James so she was very happy to have a seat next to him!

I snuck back about an hour after school started for a sneak peak at James in class.

He was doing great! He was sitting so nicely at his desk, listening very well. I was doing NOT so great. I bawled my eyes out down the hall right into the cafeteria where they had a "boo hoo breakfast" for kindergarten parents. It has been a rough day for me, but I am sure it has been a fun day for James and he isn't missing his mom at all!

1 comment:

  1. I get such butterflies in my stomach thinking about doing this with Jonah next year!!! How did he do?

    ReplyDelete