Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After School with James

"Mom, I got blue today! And blue is better than orange and green! And I got to pick something from the treasure box!"

Me: That's great James!! I'm so proud of you! Josh: What did you have to do to get blue?

"I listen to what she said and did it quietly."

Me: So what did you do today.

"Um, I can't remember"

Me: It's a long day isn't it?

"Yeah, it is. It is a really long day. But I like staying there all day."

Me: Good, I'm glad you like it!

"You packed me way too much lunch today!"

Me: I did? That's ok, you don't have to eat it all. I see you ate your snack.

"Yeah I did and I drank some of my other water."

Me: Good job James!

Josh: How was lunch? Who did you eat with?

"Hold on dad." .... (left the room and came back) ... "Now where were we?"

Josh: Who did you eat lunch with?

"Um... just Graysen." (This is the first day he ate with Gray.)

Me: Where did Morgan and Aislen sit?

"Um... I don't know. Look mom, I did this worksheet at preschool!"

Me: The same one?

"yea!"

Me: Very cool James.

No comments:

Post a Comment