Friday, April 13, 2012

Jacob's Birthday Cake

When shopping the cakes at Sam's Club Jacob decided he wanted the cake or his party to have his picture on it. We took the order sheet home with us and I started showing him pictures of himself asking him which one he wanted. He told me he wished there was a picture of him doing a "wheely" on his bike. I told him I could take one. So we held a photo shoot until there was one that he liked. First he liked the front view and then I offered to take a few from the side. He immediately fell in love with the side angle and found the perfect picture for his cake. We headed to Walgreens and printed a 5x7. We pick up the cake tomorrow. He is very excited for his party and his cake!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jacob! I like the side view better too....hope the cake is delicious!

    Love,
    Aunt Stephanie

    ReplyDelete