Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pick up and Drop Off

I wasn't sure how I'd enjoy the start time of their new school. It's always a challenge for us to get out the door on time so I thought earlier would make it worse. Turns out its exactly the same. Still the mad rush to get ready and out the door, however I am enjoying my extra morning time. This morning I was able to go to the store, head home, and print a doc all before nine. I got Jaely ready for dance and rushed to dance only to remember her class starts at 11:15 not 10. Haha!  I'm not sure why I had 10am in my head. 

Pick up is scheduled at two separate times. I thought this would be pain but turns out pick up runs so smoothly and is a piece of cake. There is no pick up line. It's pick up and hop in drive around. So nice. And by dividing the school in half with 20 min in between it makes it even easier. The other day I picked up Jacob, went to the store and made it back to pick up James before he was even outside. 

So nice!  No more 20 min lines!  It helps too that so many kids walk. They only drive if they don't live in the immediate neighborhood!  That's the way it should be. 

California had been good to us so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment