Friday, June 17, 2011

Big Day For Jacob

First we went to the eye Dr and got his eyes checked. They confirmed for us that he is in fact color blind. There is nothing that can be done. Teachers just need to be made aware so that they do not expect him to adapt and know that he cannot see the difference in colors. He experienced his eyes being dilated for the first time so he got to wear the glasses they gave him as we left. He was not very happy about it... he would not smile for me until I told him I was just going to use the picture to show him what he looked like... he did not realize that I meant on the blog in 10 years... not completely a lie.

It's also his Baptism Day! Family tradition calls for brownies on this special day as my mom always made them for us. The Baptism child gets to lick the bowl. He would not let me take a picture until I convinced him his face was not messy. OK, I did lie about that one. ;)

1 comment: