Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jaelyn is the Best Sleeper!

Jaelyn has been a great sleeper since she was 3 weeks old. She started sleeping 6-7 hour spans at night, waking to eat, and then right back to sleep for 3-4 more hours. She did this until about two weeks ago, when she started going to bed at 7, slept for nine hours until 4:30AM, and then back to sleep again for another 2 1/2 to 3 hours. NOW, just before she turned 5 months old, she started going to bed at 7 and has been sleeping 11 to 12 hours straight without a meal! I remember James was a good sleeper, but not this good. And then Jacob never slept- so I was not sure how this one would go. I honestly feel that their night time sleep patterns have so much to do with their consistent sleep patterns during the day. James had regular naps and so does she - both great sleepers. Jacob was my, "sorry kid, we have to pick up James from preschool" baby so his naps were always being disturbed or forfeited and to this day he has the hardest time going to bed at night. I am so lucky Josh has been home while I have been at school, so she can have consistency to her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment