Wednesday, January 13, 2010

James' Wish List

James has a wish list list in mind and goals set of things he wants to do:
  1. Fly on an airplane
  2. Build a tree-house
James has told me just about everyday for the last two weeks tha the wants to fly on an airplane so bad. I have tried every angle to change his mind and it hasn't worked. I have told him how boring it it, that he just has to sit there. That he can't see anything, that it is like riding in the car, but he is in his seat for hours. I have also talked to him about how much it costs! "To fly all of us it would cost over $800 and we could go to Disney land for that!" I told him. Nothing has worked... that's ok - I love that he is dreaming big!

Building a tree-house was a new wish that he told me last night. He told me he wanted trees in his backyard so he could build one. I told him I knew the perfect place to build one. "Where?", he said. "In Montana at Grandma and Grandpa's house." "We already built a swing on it!"

I told him there were lots of trees there. He said, "oh yea, in the front!"

Then he went back to his dream of flying and told me that he did not want to drive there anymore that he wanted to fly. :)

1 comment:

  1. He can fly here to see me any time he wants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete