Friday, February 27, 2009

James' Rap Song

Lyrics:

When you put more peices, peices

it gets bigger bigger, it gets bigger bigger,

when you put more peices

o-o-on o-on on on on on on on,

on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

and on and on.

And when you put more peices on

more peices

ON ON ON ON ON.

When you put more peices ah ah on, ah ah ah on. Ah ah on.

Come on on my earrrth and see and see and hear my song.

And...

And when we And when you fricken lose it

look everywhere

I capture all of them

and then when you just break up the place where you are

are behing you look behind you look behind you

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha! that was flippin' hilarious! I'm so glad you wrote down the words. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli, he is so cute!! I wish i could see them in person.

    ReplyDelete